Instructor: Daryl Morazzini, MFA, MAR
Class meetings: Sundays, 8pm ET
Exploration of the various processes of spiritual formation. Students will read autobiographies of Pagan and other spiritual leaders and examine their own lives to develop narratives of their own spiritual development. Class assignments will include response to and analysis of readings as well as creative writing exercises, culminating in the creation of a chapter from the student’s own spiritual autobiography.
Pagan Spiritual Autobiography is not a Master’s-level class, but students will be expected to challenge themselves to read substantial assignments and attend discussions prepared with their own observations and questions. This class meets with the Master’s course N6705/M6340 Spiritual Autobiography.
- Sanders, Maxine. Fire Child. Mandrake, 2007. ISBN: 1869928784
- Monaghan, Patricia. Red Haired Girl from the Bog. New World Library, 2004. ISBN: 1577314581
- MacEowen, Frank. The Mist-Filled Path. New World Library, 2002. ISBN: 1577312112
- Hill, Julia Butterfly. The Legacy of Luna. HarperOne, 2001. ISBN: 62516590
- Leland, Charles. Aradia: Gospel of the Witches. The Witches Almanac, 2010. ISBN: 982432356
- Silverman, Sue William. Fearless Confessions: A Writer’s Guide to Memoir. University of Georgia Press (2009). ISBN: 082033166X